Monday, January 11, 2010

VitaminWater – a new (bad) addiction

In case you haven’t tried it, the Coca-Cola company has developed – through their sub-brand Glaceau – something called VitaminWater.

lg_vitaminwaterWhilst I remain in love with Coke Zero and Sprite Zero, and thought Coke may have figure out a way to keep me off the sugary drinks, the evil geniuses have come up with an absolutely fantastic drink.

I thought it was a gimick to be honest – vitamin enriched water, give me a break – but the stuff is excellent, and thankfully due to the reach of the company we can all enjoy the delicious 120 calorie beverage in all its glory!

I love it, I recommend it – a fantastic pick me up, just fight the urge to drink one every day!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]